Big income potential
Your income is limitless with our aggressive bonus structure that rewards production.
Want to run your own targeted marketing campaign? Want to join a networking group? Use your expense account.
Originate more loans
Our experienced staff and seasoned business practices keep your loans on track to close, leaving you free to originate more loans.
Control your pipeline
We spent years designing our proprietary processing system so you worry less. And with our Web-based technology, you, your customers, and your realtors can monitor everything online.
Work from anywhere
Work from home. Work from a coffee shop. Work from your customer's home. Our business systems are Web-based so you can spend your time originating loans, not driving to the office.
Free marketing tools
Our Web-based tools will wow realtors and prospects alike. You could pay hundreds of dollars a year for these tools. Working for us you get them free.
Stay on top
The industry is changing so quickly, and keeping up with the changes is critical to remaining successful. Our training program is dedicated to keeping you on top.
Commercial mortgage commissions
Earn extra income by referring potential commercial customers to our commercial financing division. Or originate your own through our commercial channels.
- Spend more than 50% of your time making outside sales calls and performing related sales activities;
- Build a network of referral sources such as real estate professionals and professional and personal contacts;
- Collect and analyze customers' financial information to advise them of the risks and benefits of mortgage options for which they may be qualified;
- Help customers understand their credit reports and advise them on ways to clear credit problems;
- Prepare pre-approval letters for customers based on their financial information;
- Maintain regular contact with customers and referral partners to apprise them of the status of loan applications;
- Maintain current and thorough knowledge of all lending programs, policies, procedures and regulatory requirements; and
- Remain current on any and all applicable registration, licensing, and training obligations required under the SAFE Act and/or any other state, federal or local laws pertaining to MLO certification or standards.
Requirements for Consideration
- Licensed as an MLO in the State of Texas under the SAFE Act (or intention to become licensed prior to employment start date);
- Intermediate level of computer skills, including the ability to function in a Windows environment;
- Own a Windows-capable computer with high-speed Internet connection;
- Competency with Calyx Point (preferred);
- Demonstrated knowledge of the mortgage process;
- Understanding of federal and state regulations governing real estate lending;
- Knowledge of FNMA, FHLMC, FHA, USDA and VA product guidelines;
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both verbally and in writing, across a variety of audiences;
- Solid decision making skills with display of professionalism in maintaining confidentiality;
- Solid time management skills and the ability to organize and prioritize multiple, competing tasks;
- Ability to analyze and comprehend complex financial data and provide financial alternatives;
- Self-motivated and highly organized; and
- Belief that it's not okay to bend the rules.